Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold Remediation Strategies for East Brunswick Homes
From the dorms of Rutgers University to the split-level homes in the sprawling communities of East Brunswick, mold is more of a common threat than my property owners realize. From excessive humidity concerns that can exist in certain seasons of the year to water losses that do not get adequately addressed and dried, many situations could lead to mold colonization and spread in your area structure.
Removing Active Mold Colonies in Your Home or Business
Mold colonies present potential health effects for those exposed, making their removal a direct need for your East Brunswick home. While our SERVPRO steam cannot remove the full measure of mold spores that naturally occur in almost every environment, we can remove colonies that threaten structural elements and generate volatile organic compounds. There are multiple remediation strategies, which vary in effectiveness based on the severity of the present mold colonization, the location of the damage, and how widespread the organism becomes. Based on these factors, we can employ any of these strategies to help:
- Application of antimicrobial agents
- Soda blasting
- Controlled demolition
Long-Term Solutions for Mold Threats
Removing mold is never the end-all for issues that your home or business face after a disaster. Determining the source of the moisture that facilitated mold growth is equally important to solving the problem permanently. We have licensed residential contractors that can help to rebuild, repair, or install water diversion or removal tools to help.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (732) 432-9800
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of East Brunswick / Princeton Meadows?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
As water and mold damage specialists, we have the experience, the expertise, and the advanced training that enables us to get your property restored quickly and thoroughly.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our initial focus is to stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber. We invest in ongoing mold remediation training and the latest equipment to serve you better
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (732) 432-9800
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
With sensational news stories and misleading advertising, you can easily understand why so many people are misinformed about indoor mold. Learn the facts about mold and the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of East Brunswick / Princeton Meadows is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of the East Brunswick community. When you have a water or mold damage issue, we’re already nearby and ready to help.
We are also part of a national network of over 2120 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities: